1. Time-tested, flexible, and reliable workhorse for your HPLC separations
2. New industrial design, exemplifying Waters' continued commitment to our industry-trusted HPLC line
3. Bridge the gap between HPLC and UPLC performance with XP 2.5 µm columns
4. Integrated solvent and sample management to ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility
5. Delivers mass spectral data with the ACQUITY QDa Detector
The Alliance® HPLC System is the flexible and reliable workhorse that meets your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The system has been continually expanded and perfected to accommodate an enormous range of real-world analytical challenges, culminating in today’s new industrial design which signifies Waters’ commitment to HPLC and our HPLC line. Today, users can extend the Alliance HPLC System’s performance with XP 2.5 µm columns. XPcolumns are compatible with both HPLC and UPLC technology and are designed to not only improve our HPLC productivity, but also facilitate a transfer to UPLC Technology platforms as well. Directly scalable between UPLC and HPLC particle sizes, these new 2.5 um XPcolumns bridge the gap between HPLC and UPLC performance.
The Alliance HPLC System meets the rigorous requirements of timely and predictable routine analyses in addition to the performance standards of new-product research and development. Alliance systems and columns are manufactured to a rigid set of performance specifications, allowing you to confidently transfer a method between instruments and still get consistent results, unit-to-unit and lab-to-lab.
Whether your lab analyzes samples in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food safety, environmental, or quality control arenas, the Alliance HPLC system offers you a field-proven solution. It offers:
1. Integrated solvent and sample management to ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility
2. Full integration with either Empower® or MassLynx® Software for instrument control and data processing
3. A large, intuitive LCD-based user interface allows rapid system set-up through SystemPREP routines that streamline daily start-ups
4. Easy, tool-free maintenance resulting in maximized uptime
5. Waters complete line of detection technologies – from routine UV/Vis detectors to single, tandem and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers - extend your application capabilities
The heart of the Alliance HPLC System is the e2695 Separations Module and its integrated solvent and sample management functions, which ensure consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility.
The module’s solvent management system degasses and blends up to four chromatographic solvents in precise proportions for smooth solvent delivery without pulsing. It offers:
1. Serial flow path with only two inlet check valves reduces complexity and minimizes downtime
2. Automated Solvent Compressibility (error-free solvent control) - users are not required to select from calibration look-up tables
3. Vacuum degassing uses efficient second-generation polymer membrane technology
4. Precise low-pressure quaternary blending (first in-first out) provides reproducible gradient profiles across the flow range
5. Independently driven pistons produce pulse-free solvent flow without use of pulse dampeners
6. Fixed delay volume (regardless of system backpressure) for consistent, predictable chromatography
7. Programmable flow rate range covers two orders of magnitude (from 50 µL to 5 mL per minute) without hardware modifications
8. Tool-free routine maintenance on plungers, seals, and seal-wash
9. Automated active plunger seal wash
Up to 120 industry-standard vials can be accommodated in the e2695’s five sample carousels. Sample queues are quick to set up—whether it’s just one sample or a sequence of multiple methods from different analysts.
1. Injections are reproducible from one to hundreds of microliters—compatible with any analytical scale LC column chemistry
2. Variable volume injections eliminate the need to swap loops for analytical methods
3. Carryover is managed by a programmable needle wash cycle and an active needle wash solution (without wash vials)
4. Programmable inject-needle height accommodates various vial geometries and takes into account vial bottom thickness
5. Programmable syringe draw rate for viscous samples/solvents
6. Five independent carousels allow you to run samples in one carousel while prepping the next sequence in another, enabling new samples/carousels to be added into the system—without disturbing the ongoing sample queue
7. Sampling routines for automated reference peak addition or automated pre-column derivitization procedures
8. Tool-free lower seal-wash frit and injection syringe replacement, for easy routine maintenance
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us better. Kindly submit your requirments. Our Sales Team will contact you at earliest.