Thank you for visiting the SGM Lab Solutions web site. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us
. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site.
Cookies: to better serve our visitors, we use technology to track new and returning visitor's actions while on the website. These small files are commonly referred to as "cookies." our cookies do not contain any personally-identifiable information. Our web measurement applications compare the behavior of new and returning visitors in the aggregate to help us identify work flows and trends and also resolve common problems on our site.
Cookies are small files that web servers place on a user's hard drive. They can serve several functions:
1) They allow the web site to identify you as a previous visitor each time you access a site;
2) They track what information you view at a site (important to SGM Lab Solutions to ensure visitors find what they are looking for);
3) In the more advanced cases they track your movements through many web sites but not the whole web;
4) Businesses use them for customer convenience to allow them to produce a list of items to buy and pay for them all at one time and to garner information about what individuals are buying at their sites;
5) Advertisers use them to determine the effectiveness of their marketing and offer insights into consumer preferences and tastes by collecting data from many web sites; and
6) They can be used to help a web site tailor screens for each customer's preference.
Information collected and stored automatically: if you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit: 7) The internet domain;
8) Your ip address (an ip address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our web site; 9) The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
10) The date and time you access our site;
11) The pages you visit; and
12) If you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site, and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Information that you voluntarily provide: we do not collect personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it to us. If you provide us with personally identifiable information, for example, by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through our web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information and services that you request. All uses of that information are described on the web page containing the form. Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When you click the "submit" button on any of the web forms found on our sites, you are indicating your voluntary consent to use of the information you submit for the purpose stated. How information is used: the information we collect is used for a variety of purposes (e.g., to register you for a conference, to respond to requests for information, and to fill orders). We make every effort to disclose clearly how information is used at the point where it is collected so you can determine whether you wish to provide the information.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us better. Kindly submit your requirments. Our Sales Team will contact you at earliest.